ABOUT THE OWNER,
Shelby Oates, founder and featured culinary artist of SAO Cooks & Catering, LLC is a private cook and independent caterer as well as a seasonal street food vendor, dba, The Greenhouse by SAO. She is working to provide savory and sweet plant-based culinary options for a diversity of clientele needs to include: remote and closed site settings, event and private catering, food cart meal service, and 'Grab & Go' items often found at local markets and bakeries. As a baker and cook for many years, SAO has professionally facilitated small gatherings since 2009 also selling and shelving a diversity of artisan food products independently and in collaboration with local small businesses. SAO is an individual passionate about food and cooking creative plant-based menus with quality ingredients treated individually to combine for full flavor all prepared and plated with love.
Serving food where the love and focus put into each bite are immediately felt + creating an experience that is not only delicious and well prepared, but also visually appealing in presentation and supportive in service.
BOOK US FOR CORPORATE EVENTS, PRIVATE EVENTS, WEDDINGS & PARTIES
Total price invoice will be provided to client within 3 business days of initial consultation. If price point is not covered in full when confirming event booking, at least a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to hold the date and ensure proper preparation. Please contact us to find out minimums, per head price ranges, menu options, and availability.
Menu Specifications & Food Service
- Format (i.e., buffet, a la carte per guest table, grazing tables, formal service, etc.)
- Dietary restrictions/disciplines per specific guests + expected management of such
- Preferred method of service (i.e., full, partial, strictly spread upkeep, etc.)
- Food Cart Service or Traditional Catering Option
Specific details of event and event site will be needed within 2-4 weeks prior to event to ensure caterers are aware of:
- Hours of availability for on-site prep, set up, and break down
- Specific work spaces provided and if any are off-limits w/in any time frame
- Available on-site resources + any particular serving/display items to be used
- Event expectations for service staff
- Presentation design theme, if other than organic style of SAO & The Greenhouse by SAO
Please know, SAO Cooks & Catering, LLC dba The Greenhouse by SAO reserves the right to photograph during planning and preparation stages, as well as day of event focused particularly on food, catering design, staff in action and, if possible, guests/clients as pertains to satisfaction of service and products provided. All photos credited to SAO Photography and may be shared or published personally and/or commercially by SAO Cooks & Catering, LLC and associated networks, online or in print in promotion or advertisement per marketing campaigns.